STARTTS identified the benefits included:
- A stronger sense of community through bringing together young people and families to undertake a cultural project
- Creating an accessible arts based program for African residents in the Penrith LGA
- Activation of St Marys with dance
- Providing parents with an opportunity to take some time for them selves
- Health benefits associated with the physical activity
- Increased social networks
- Increased self esteem and self confidence in participants.
Wow that is awesome!