Sunday, April 29, 2012

'My Suburb, My Community' of Kingswood featured in the Head On Photo Festival

Photos taken by Kingswood High students in the 'My Suburb, My Community' Magnetic Places project will be featured as part of this year's Head On Photo Festival. Photographer and project manager Mandy Schone-Salter worked with students to develop skills in portraiture and narrative to tell stories of the community through the eyes of young people.

The official opening of the exhibition at Kingswood Railway Station will take place on Tuesday 8th May at 10 am. For more information visit http://headon.com.au/event/kingswood-station-my-suburb-my-community


Head On Photo Festival, is the world's second largest festival. Now in its third year, it features a wide range of photography across all genres with over 200 events at 100 venues.

No comments: